Tuesday, May 19

Home sweet home...

Arrgh... I feel so shy this time when I'm applying for the 3-days leave.... Go back to camp not even three days then come back to Penang again...(feel extremely paiseh!!!!) At first , i'm the one who make the decision to complete the training first before going back to school and continue study... I think I could do it but in fact it is harder than i thought since in my company, I'm the only chinese left... I wish I have the chance to learn and use M16 but the path to that enjoyment is too lonely.... Now, I doubted that whether my first choice is correct or not? Without you all , things seems change a lot,I need to attend 'chinese' class alone, skip classes alone, at night no more eating while chatting before they get back from surau and what even worse is that during holidays NO ONE to chat with .... although I still have friends overthere but it is too different.... it feels lonely and weird.... In all, without you guys , National Service is totally boring, no fun at all (although from the beginning, we feel that NS is a place of hell....but now it get worsen....)Haiz~I have no way to turn back now... I guess I'll just stick with my first choice till the end...Hope to see you guys again!!!! Whenever i look back to the photos we took together, I miss all those sweet memories we had and those silly activities we used to do together.... I feel so excited when I heard YM said that you guys may be back to the camp the last day for MLM PERSEMBAHAN...woohooo~ can't wait to see you guys. Haiz .... the price i need to pay to use M16 is lonliness till m.p.

4 comments:

  1. regret with wat u hv decided???
    so take M16 d???XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. dar dar!! you sound emo!!
    don't make weird decisions k!!??!
    hugssss..muaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...
    so touch nor..
    gam tong nia..
    goin to cry liao..
    sobx..
    heher..
    love u so much...
    muakz..

    - mandy -

    ReplyDelete
  4. To mandy...

    Really??? wannna cry d? Nvm I'll supply u tissue paper...
    ok la.. Stop perli-ing me..~>,<~

    ReplyDelete