Saturday, June 20

流浪汉~

This is what we are in school... Students without their own class>>>> floating class Pity rite? we need to "float" from one class to another for our lessons!!! Ermmm, the first thing whenever i think of six form is HOMEWORK!!! there is loads of homework waiting for us each day... Arrghhhh,I can't stand it anymore although it is juzt the first week for me in school after SIX months of holidays for me.I have this kind of weird feeling that I can't hold a pen to write anymore...My hands are so stiff.Well,it is proven when my PA teacher ask us to copy down the questions.I just can't keep up with her speed and my writings are worse than kindergarden's. OMG!!!Everyday after I reach school, I hope we can go to recess earlier.After recess, i will just think when will we go for our last lesson? When can we go home? What is the time now? Have the bell rang? Haiz~ no matter how, I still need to wake up early in the morning to go to......

7 comments:

  1. ngong ngong !!!!!!!1
    hugssssssss
    study is like that one.
    the mountain stack of homework can't be avoid.
    juswt try your best !!
    and i belive you can do it
    =)
    i think most of us also think in that way-which is when the recess comes when the last lesson reaches what time is now & etc.
    lol

    ADD OIL =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx..finally u update ur blog d..
    wait for 1000 years d...
    y u dun hav a class wan??
    here i just feel d same as u too..
    wish to went back earlier..
    my class normally whole day wan..
    worse than u..
    but btw got intervals lol..
    cant back home n need to stay till d next clas..
    damn hate it..
    rite more bout sch la..
    i wan to know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aduidui...
    miss mi nt?
    i miss the tym wi copy things frm the board when wi in class leh....
    iu must write more d lar...
    abo iu sure cant finis doin ur homework eh...
    haha
    take care...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. faster update ur blog la!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wei
    waiting for so long d...
    y no new entry wan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...
    ntg special recently...
    My blog full with spiderwebs n dust d..
    aha.. Hw abt u clean it up for me?

    ReplyDelete