Monday, October 19

091019

I did something very terrible today....
I don't mean to dump you at the roadside...
I thought you are just kidding that you didn't drive today...sorry >,<
You sound so 'not serious' when you ask me to give u a lift back home..
Now I feel very bad about myself.... I summore raise my voice when u suddenly jumped into my car
I'm sorry that I didn't give u a chance to explain..and 'ask' you to get out from my car without any second thought.... haiz~
After I sms you and understand the whole situation... I feel even worse now..
You need to stay at there waiting for transport...
Although you said that you are not a hot-tempered person and ask what you can do to make me feel better..but it just can't change the fact..
This is even worse... I sounded like a very selfish person..

haiz~ sorry ya.. to the person-concerned..^^

Tomorrow, I'm having MUET speaking test...arrgh~ so nervous now...
hmmm... should I be preparing something?
like.. searching for some information about topic that will likely come out?
On second thought, no!! I don't want to search already... so lazy right now..
haha.. Hopefully, tomorrow' s exam will be an easy one..
Why must we be the first group for tomorrow exam???
It is juz not fair..
we should be arranged by picking numbers for turns ...
this is not fair for those people whose name starts with a front alphabelt...
In that case, they need to be the first one to try out everything, from sports, lisan, doing experiment, and now MUET speaking test...

p.s: anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be a smooth journey...

6 comments:

  1. how come you r the 1st group... you r the front 4 students??
    I bet you can make it! All da best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xuewen: yala..I'm the first four... act I'm the fourth...haiz~

    jR: ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. im curious too..
    who is tat guy???
    i wan to know...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. swt la u both!
    I think I need to restructure my sentence...
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. u said guy wat............

    ReplyDelete