Sunday, October 18

091018

Today, I receive a very shocking news...
This news is so shocking that I hardly believe that I receive it... Can u all imagine that?
Around 3.00pm, my cellphone rings...
I wonder, who could call me in that time..
The screen shows suai, oo ... a friend from national service..
hmm... this is quite common ...but the news she is about tell me is going to take my breath off..

SHE's GOING TO MARRIED!!!

*woohoo*wao* I can't believe that she's gonna tell me this... OMG!!!
although, at the earlier month, she told me that she's goin to engage wth that guy, but, it's hardly to believe that her wedding is in this year...
right, 29/12 will be suai's wedding day..
she invited me, Mun, n the twins..
when I tell them this, they hardly believe me too...
It's not their faults to not believe in this news... oh guys, she's 18 n she looks like only 14...
anyway, i hope that Mr Right will take good care of suai n give her happpiness
suai can't afford any 'surprise' in her love lane anymore...
she has been hurt enough by those irresponsible, n coward guys back there...
suai, u'll be most beautiful bride 29/12...<3

oh yes, I can't wait to that day...
but the problem is, she lives in a kampung somewhere in Kedah...
I hardly remember her exact address... ooops... >,<
hmmm.... will my parents allow me to attend suai's wedding?
I didn't join any siam's wedding ceremony before..
this muz be a great opportunity to have a first-person view on their culture n livestyle...
wao... suai's wedding juz turn out to be a lawatan sambil belajar to me... haha
I'm really looking forward to it...
will, mun n the twins atttend the wedding?
Mun's correct... the wedding is too far, we have transport problem...
but, I really wish that we can make it...
I want to see suai get married... (I'm quite close to her during those NS days...^^)
hopefully, mun's chances to attend that wedding will turn from 20% to 100% , hahahaha,
then we can join suai's wedding together n hav a great reunion party with all of them...

haiz~ will I able to go there?
I haven't reply suai yet.... arrrghh...
If I say yes, then what if, suddenly I can't go?
sorry ya suai...
Suai, you are going to be the happiest bride on the world!!! ^^
gud luck...

p.s: End-year exam is comin soon, must work hard... gambateh everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is very common d lolx..
    at here already heard ppl's friends gonna married d..
    hehe..
    but still congrate to ur friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm... not a Chinese right? Not bad la u, still get contact with ur NS friends, I've lost with those non-Chinese... hahaha!!
    Wish her to be the most blessed bride~! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx everyone... but it is really hard to believe...

    xuewen: suai is a siamese... (did I spell it correct??)

    kimhu: kia~ lets go together...

    ReplyDelete