Saturday, August 15

Are we there yet????

Today is our school's marathon. Then, most L6 students need to duty as a stanioner along the road until half of the hill, Station 46??? It is just a guess because I'm nt so sure what section is that... When I reach my school, it still very early(we are so lucky because others said that when they are on the way to school , which is around 10 mins later than me, the traffic started to jam.."phew~") A GOOD START IS THE ROAD TO SUCCCESS... hehe ^^ (directly translated from chinese proverbs).. But this is not always true. Why will I said that? Reason: At first, I planned to "tumpang" my friends' car to my station, but (mana tau) they all "pang pui ki"... haiz..~>@<~..I thought I need to walk to Botanical Garden,then climbed up the hill... so unlucky >>>> haiz~<<<<<<>,<~ (It's not a joke...)Are we there yet???? Why is the road so looooooonnnnnngggg.... I must raised a thumb up for those who managed to climb up the hill. They are very 'geng'!0.0


5 comments: