Wednesday, March 4

18PL

At first it was the same old Wednesday like the past ones but it turned out to be the most embarrassed Wednesday I ever passed in my whole 18-years old life (Will it sound too dreamy?like not true??? neh,who cares?) I went out with JY to enjoy a movie, namely 'S** D****' (woohoo~it will be a very 'good' movie, i just knew it although i haven't watch it before) How do I know ???^^ Just take a look at the title!!!! After we bought the tickets , we acted normal and walk into the cinema... Noting happened at first but when we passed the tickets to the person in-charge, the guy asked us to hand out our ICs,but we normally din't bring it (bring IC along is very troublesome, it feels like something is stuck inside your pocket)My hands start to sweat...i have a feeling that something bad will happen...my heart thumpped so fast like it will jump out from my throat anytime...
haiz~I'm correct!!!! We're blocked!! They don't let us in, not even allowed us to change another movie...arrgh ~> <~ They said that all those movies that we request is for only ADULTS(those above 18!!!!) W **
THAT' s NOT FAIR!!! I'm 18...*sob*
Thinking back now, I should be calmer at that time.I should think positively and don't act like it was us who did wrong.. but,what to do??? It is already too late...
We can't enjoy that movie very well at the end of the day,kept thinking of the incidence that had just happen...(I'll take this as a lesson and will take my IC along next time whenever i go.....)hmmph~

4 comments:

  1. yalor.
    we are innocent.but in fact we are legal.ishhh
    what next time remember to bring ic.
    that day go redbox you also din bring but i do.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo.... that is not same....
    I din't plan to bring also...mana tau,u orang semua bring pulak!
    Besides that,I lost my school ID ages ago >< at that time together with my purse... ~~
    This has proven that you don't reconise yourself as an adult yet....haha....kiddo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. arghhhhhhhhh.
    E-V-I-L !!!
    hee.活该lar,put purse behind your bag.
    =D
    adult=12 and above.
    so I'M ADULT !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ala~That's what the slot for....
    We as a 'brilliant' consumer should respect their design by fully utilised all those slots!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete